The quick exit of Anthony Scaramucci as the Whitehouse communications director was the catalyst for this article on how long should one stay at a company if you hope to put it on your resume. To answer this question, Dr. Tracey Wilen, author of Employed For Life: 21st Century Career Trendsand Dave Arnold, who runs the executive search firm Arnold Partner, LLC were asked to provide their advise. Arnold calls it “a balancing act of tenure and time past.”
- For CEOs and CFO Candidates: The Importance of an Exacting “Spec” in Executive Search
- How Long Do You Have to Stay At a Job To Include It On Your Resume? (Asking For a Friend)
- The 5 Most Important Questions to Ask When Hiring an Executive Search Consultant
- When to Hire a CFO? At Each Stage of Growth.
- How to Find the Right CFO, the Right Way, Right Away