In Today’s Tight Job Market, What Will Give You a Strategic Edge in Hiring the CFO You Seek?
Arnold Partners is the leading, independent CFO search firm for technology companies. Our fierce determination to find the right fit for you and your team is unrivaled. With a proven track record with leading technology companies and deep domain knowledge of the CFO role, we are your strategic weapon for a successful CFO search. Our focused recruitment approach creates more accurate and lasting results, and our process is proven to be faster to completion than the industry.
If you are seeking a CFO or Audit Committee member, Arnold Partners is the one resource for you, nationwide. Our transparent search platform allows our clients 24/7 access to the search progress. We complete client assignments that result in direct contributions to growth and profitability for our clients. We are all about creating immediate and lasting value. Contact us to discuss your specifications today and let’s get to work.
Latest News for Arnold Partners:
- August 28, 2017: San Francisco Chronicle, Dave Arnold comments about the slippery slope of confidentiality. Learn more.
- August 30, 2017: Fortune, Dave Arnold recommends expense software Expensify. Learn more
- August 21, 2017: Spark Hire, “Remain transparent,” says Dave Arnold. Learn more.
- August 15, 2017: San Francisco Chronicle, Dave Arnold comments on the “tone from the top,” and why it may need to stay there. Learn more.
- August 01, 2017: LEVO, “If you stay 3 months, you can add it to your resume,” according to Dave Arnold. Learn more.
- August 1, 2017: Ladders, Dave Arnold believes company turnover is something worth asking about. Learn more.
- May 26, 2017: GoodCall, Dave Arnold explains why employers continue to raise educational requirements. Read more.
- April 2017: FEISV.org, Dave Arnold guides CFOs on market conditions in Silicon Valley as a panel speaker at FEISV.org.
- February 28, 2017: Knoxville News Sentinel for USA Today: Dave Arnold provides insight in the article “WorkWise: Hunting for a stable workplace.” Read more.
The Dreaded Counteroffer Have you ever been presented with a counteroffer after resigning a position? Or, have you presented a counteroffer to an employee who resigned? Let me clearly state that one should (almost) never accept a counteroffer, and why companies as a...read more
Successful On-Boarding in the C-suite In celebrating the end of another successful year here at Arnold Partners, I gave thought to what happens once we shake off the satisfaction of completing a search, and the real work begins for our clients and placed candidates....read more