In Today’s Tight Job Market, What Will Give You a Strategic Edge in Hiring the CFO You Seek?
Arnold Partners is the leading, independent CFO search firm for technology companies. Our fierce determination to find the right fit for you and your team is unrivaled. With a proven track record with leading technology companies and deep domain knowledge of the CFO role, we are your strategic weapon for a successful CFO search. Our focused approach creates more accurate and lasting results, and our process is proven to be faster to completion than the industry.
If you are seeking a CFO or Audit Committee member, Arnold Partners is the one resource for you, nationwide. Our transparent search platform allows our clients 24/7 access to the search progress. We complete client assignments that result in direct contributions to growth and profitability for our clients. We are all about creating immediate and lasting value. Contact us to discuss your specifications today and let’s get to work.
Latest News for Arnold Partners:
- August 28, 2017: San Francisco Chronicle, Dave Arnold comments about the slippery slope of confidentiality. Learn more.
- August 30, 2017: Fortune, Dave Arnold recommends expense software Expensify. Learn more
- August 21, 2017: Spark Hire, “Remain transparent,” says Dave Arnold. Learn more.
- August 15, 2017: San Francisco Chronicle, Dave Arnold comments on the “tone from the top,” and why it may need to stay there. Learn more.
- August 01, 2017: LEVO, “If you stay 3 months, you can add it to your resume,” according to Dave Arnold. Learn more.
- August 1, 2017: Ladders, Dave Arnold believes company turnover is something worth asking about. Learn more.
- May 26, 2017: GoodCall, Dave Arnold explains why employers continue to raise educational requirements. Read more.
- April 2017: FEISV.org, Dave Arnold guides CFOs on market conditions in Silicon Valley as a panel speaker at FEISV.org.
- February 28, 2017: Knoxville News Sentinel for USA Today: Dave Arnold provides insight in the article “WorkWise: Hunting for a stable workplace.” Read more.
If you’re a CFO candidate, how many times have you seen a job specification and only casually glanced at it? I had a CFO candidate tell me just the other day that he had no reason to read the spec, because, as he said: “I already know very well what a CFO does.” I’ll...read more
The quick exit of Anthony Scaramucci as the Whitehouse communications director was the catalyst for this article on how long should one stay at a company if you hope to put it on your resume. To answer this question, Dr. Tracey Wilen, author of Employed For Life: 21st...read more